After asking loyal customers what “fast food in heaven” meant to them, LEON today launched their biggest menu revamp yet.
Introducing lots of new goodies to fall in lunch with, the naturally fast food chain is encouraging everyone to break their habits and #LoveSomethingNew this autumn. And great news for us: many of the new menu items are gluten free!
The following Leon Autumn dishes are Gluten Free:
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Paprika Pork Meatballs
- Lamb Kofte Meatballs
- Chargrilled Chicken Hot Box with aioli, chilli sauce, tarragon mayo or chimichurri
- Chargrilled Chicken Superfood Salad with aioli, chilli sauce, tarragon mayo or chimichurri
- Salmon & Avocado Super Pot
- Chargrilled Chicken Super Pot
- Moroccan Meatballs Super Pot
- Chilled Roasted Aubergine
- The Flourless Chocolate Cookie is gluten free but is not made in a GF environment so not safe for coeliacs
Another major development has been the addition of more vegetables, as LEON make an effort to achieve the perfect balance of being good for everyone and good for the planet. “We have to match the nutritional needs of the individual and the environmental needs of the planet,” says John Vincent, Co-Founder and CEO of LEON. “Making vegetables taste good is a great way of creating that harmony.”
You will now be able to munch on LEON’s Roasted Cauliflower Salad and Roasted Aubergine Pot, both served with Chimichurri to drizzle over. They also have new meatballs of the moment – Paprika Pork Meatballs and Lamb Kofte Meatballs.
They have four new drinks. They have Super Pots – Samon & Avocado, Moroccan Meatballs and Chargrilled Chicken – made in collaboration with Joe Wicks, @TheBodyCoach.
You don’t have to be a creature of habit, #LoveSomethingNew.