A simple slow cooked gluten free dessert with lots of flavour. These stuffed apples are cored, packed with a mixture of vanilla kissed granola, coconut milk and honey, then cooked to perfection.
- 4 cooking apples
- 300-400g of Udi’s Gluten Free Vanilla Granola
- 60ml of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 120ml of water
- Without cutting through the base, core the apples.
- In a bowl, stir to combine granola, coconut milk, honey and cinnamon.
- Equally fill the apples with the granola mixture.
- Place apples in a slow cooker and add water. Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours until apples are tender. Serve.