The Pork and Pod Slaw Salad was created by Pod London as part of their Autumn 14 menu; it’s naturally gluten free and full of flu-busting ingredients, and now you can make it at home as they’ve shared their top secret recipe with us!
Here’s how you do it:
- 100g of garden peas
- 40g of shredded beetroot
- 40g of shredded green cabbage
- 40g of shredded red cabbage
- 2g of chopped coriander
- 50g of shredded cooked pork
- 12g of sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ avocado chopped into chunks
- 1g of wasabi seeds
- 35g of spicy Asian salad dressing of your choice
- Toss together the peas, beetroot, red & green cabbage, coriander and wasabi seeds.
- Soak the pork in the sweet chilli sauce and place it on top of the veg mix along with the chunks of avocado.
- Drizzle the Asian dressing over the dish and enjoy.
Pod was founded in 2005 with the vision of helping people to enjoy healthier lives. Founder Tim Hall and his colleagues made it their mission to serve freshly made, delicious, nutritious breakfast and lunch to Londoners on the run.
Working with the seasons and with advice from qualified nutrition experts, each dish helps to support a healthier way to eat without compromising on taste and flavour.